- A Literature Review of the Effects of Natural Light on Building Occupants. L. Edwards and P. Torcellini.
- Impact of Windows and Daylight Exposure on Overall Health and Sleep Quality of Office Workers: A Case-Control Pilot Study. Mohamed Boubekri, Ph.D.,1 Ivy N. Cheung, B.A.,2 Kathryn J. Reid, Ph.D.,2 Chia-Hui Wang,1,3 and Phyllis C. Zee, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.A.S.M.2
- Robbins , Claude L. (1986). Daylighting Design and Analysis. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Company: pp. 4-13.
- Heerwagen, J.H. (1986). “The Role of Nature in the View from the Window.” 1986 International Daylighting Conference ProceedingsⅡ. November 4-7, 1986; Long Beach, CA; pp.430-437.
- Gary W. Evans. The Built Environment and Mental Health. Journal of Urban Health: Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine, Vol. 80. No. 4, December 2003.
- Samuels, R. (1990).”Solar Efficient Architecture and Quality of Life: The Role of Daylight and Sunlight in Ecological and Psychological Well-Being.” Energy and the Environment Into the 1990s. Vol. 4, Oxford: Pergamon Press; pp. 2653-2659.
- “Light, Sight, and Photobiology.” Lighting Futures; Vol.2, No.3.
- Vischer, J.C. (November 1986). “The Effects of Daylighting on Occupant Behavior in Buildings: New Directions for Research.” 1986 International Daylighting Conference Proceedings Ⅱ. California; pp.419-429.
- Verderber, S. (February 1983). “Human Response to Daylighting in the Therapeutic Environment.” 1983 International Daylighting conference. Phoenix, AZ: General Proceedings; pg.415.